Represents the properties of an object as it appears in the inventory.
|InventoryItem(nameKey, objectID, yOffset, scale, rot, axis, meshBits, action)||Create an InventoryItem.|
- InventoryItem(nameKey, objectID, yOffset, scale, rot, axis, meshBits, action)
Create an InventoryItem.
key for the item's (localised) name.
Corresponds to an entry in strings.lua.
- objectID ObjID object ID of the inventory object to change
y-axis offset (positive values move the item down).
A value of about 100 will cause the item to display directly below its usual position.
item size (1 being standard size).
A value of 0.5 will cause the item to render at half the size, and a value of 2 will cause the item to render at twice the size.
- rot Rotation rotation around x, y, and z axes
Axis to rotate around when the item is observed at in the inventory.
Note that this is entirely separate from the
rotfield described above. Must one of the following:
X Y Z
myItem.rotAxisWhenCurrent = RotationAxis.X
- meshBits int Not currently implemented (will have no effect regardless of what you set it to)
is this usable, equippable, combineable or examinable?
Must be one of:
EQUIP USE COMBINE EXAMINE
myItem.action = ItemAction.EXAMINE
- nameKey string key for the item's (localised) name.